Skip to main content

Iran says WC camp moved from U.S to Mexico

The president of the governing body of Iranian soccer said Saturday the nation's World Cup training base has been moved to Mexico from the United States after getting approval from FIFA. from www.espn.com - TOP https://ift.tt/KgCD8eW

Battery charge against fighter Diaz dismissed

A misdemeanor battery charge against combat sports star Nate Diaz, which stem from an altercation with a nightclub bouncer in Las Vegas last year, has been dismissed.

from www.espn.com - TOP https://ift.tt/GZIzP6W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog