Skip to main content

Who has a high floor and a path to power play points? These fantasy hockey picks!

Hits plus blocked shots with a dash of power-play time could be the recipe for fantasy hockey success. from www.espn.com - TOP https://ift.tt/yeSdcOD

Group of I-League clubs threaten to move court, FIFA over broadcast row

The owner of defending champions, Minerva Punjab, Ranjit Bajaj threatened to move court under the aegis of I-League (Private) Clubs Association if the All India Football Federation (AIFF) does not sort out the ongoing telecast row. A group of six I-League clubs -- defending champions Minerva Punjab, Chennai City, NEROCA, Aizawl, Gokulam Kerala and Shillong Lajong -- has demanded that all I-League matches must be broadcast with equal coverage like the Indian Super League (ISL), backed by AIFF's commercial and marketing partners IMG-Reliance, following an announcement earlier this month that only 30 of the remaining 61 matches will be broadcast.  The 2017-18 season had seen all 90 games broadcast in high definition (HD)...

from ESPN FC News https://es.pn/2Ti2VnF

Comments

Popular posts from this blog